- Full Time
- Mid Level
Kalkomey is a leading provider of online recreational safety education, certifications, and cloud-based agency management solutions. The company serves both outdoor enthusiasts and state and local government agencies in all 50 U.S. states, as well as Australia, Canada, Guam, Mexico, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom. Through its learning management system, Kalkomey delivers regulatory-approved safety education courses and certifications for a broad spectrum of outdoor recreational activities, including boating, hunting, snowmobiling, and off-roading, among others. Today, the company offers more than 360 courses worldwide and certifies nearly one million outdoor enthusiasts each year. Additionally, Kalkomey’s agency management solutions enable state agencies to drive greater operational efficiencies of key workflows from licensing and registration to certification and event management, and compliance and reporting. Through the integration of its online safety education and agency management solutions, Kalkomey delivers a single platform for recreational safety management that makes outdoor recreation more accessible, drives recreational activity, participation, and increases civic engagement.
Founded in 1995, Kalkomey has over 150 employees and is headquartered in Richardson, TX. The company maintains additional offices in Canada, Australia, South Africa, and Sweden.
Kalkomey is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee multiple projects and ensures that deadlines are met on time and within budget.
- Plan and designate project resources, monitor progress, and communicate project health to all levels of the organization.
- Manage changes to project scope and schedules in the context of overall organization goals.
- Identify and track project Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage all cross-functional work that is required to deliver a complete project outcome. This role is primarily internally focused, coordinating complex work across many teams and many dependencies.
- Develop project plans to communicate upcoming work related to each cross-functional team and timelines for completion.
- Identify cross-functional dependencies and participate in resource planning.
- Provide accountability for helping teammates stay on schedule and meet deadlines.
- Identify potential project risks and impacts based on multiple project priorities, scopes, and resources.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and industry best practices.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and process focused.
- Tactical, agile, and creative mindset oriented towards internal execution.
- Knowledge of IT technologies and systems.
- Strong organizational skills.
Education and Experience
Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience in the technology industry. Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required. PMP or similar certification preferred, but not required. Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies preferred. Monday or similar project management platform experience preferred.
This is generally a sedentary role, requiring the use of typical office equipment such as a computer and phone. Must have the ability to lift up to 10 lbs. Must be able to perform the essential job functions consistent with this job description.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes an employer matched 401(k) plan, medical/dental/vision with a generous employer contribution, company paid life insurance, voluntary STD/LTD coverage, a casual and dog-friendly office, 3 weeks paid vacation, maternity and paternity benefits, and a flexible work schedule!
Kalkomey Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.